Throughout life changes in bone mass known as modeling (growth and development) and remodeling (metabolic balance) occur. The highest point of bone mineralisation is obtained in the third decade of life, from which a progressive loss begins. The maintenance of bone function requires a correct integration between bone quality and density, involving the harmonisation of the structure, remodeling, accumulation of injuries and mineralisation of bones.
The balance within the bone is a careful succession and interrelation of various factors: hormonal (thyroid, estrogens), growth factors, vitamin D3 and minerals such as calcium, magnesium, zinc and copper, which modulate bone metabolism.
VEGETABLE HARD CAPSULE
MARNYS® OSTEOHELP COMPLET ER formula contains a selection of minerals and vitamin D3 plus ER (Extended Release Capsule) formulation that provides the following benefits:
- The synergy of vitamin D3 and minerals contributes to reducing bone loss, reducing, therefore, the risk of fractures (2,3)
- Administering vitamin D3 optimises the absorption and use of Calcium, favouring bone density.
- The minerals Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese and Selenium protect bone structure thanks to their antioxidant action and to the maintenance of the metabolic balance in bones, favoring the process of bone formation.
- The Extended Release (ER) presentation contributes to optimising the absorption of ingredients because its enteric coating technology protects the capsule from stomach acids, allowing its content to be released and absorbed under alkaline pH in the intestine.
HOW TO USE
1 capsule daily, preferably before main meal
30 vegetable capsules
|· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.