Wheat Germ oil with Vitamin E
Wheat Germ oil (content of 52-59% linoleic acid) in MARNYS Germar pearls has been obtained from Triticum aestivum seeds by cold pressing, a mechanical procedure performed at low temperatures while preserving the beneficial properties of fatty acids and no chemical additives.
MARNYS Germar and its ingredients facilitates hair care by:
- The high fatty acid content of Wheat Germ Oil provides the hair with elements for its structure and integrity. Wheat Germ Oil is obtained from the small embryo that is inside the wheat grain and stands out for its characteristic dark amber color and its mild nutty smell. It is widely used as an ingredient in shampoos, conditioners and lotions.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin with important functions from the physiological point of view as it prevents lipid peroxidation reactions, thus contributing to the cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA). Vitamin E in MARNYS Germar is natural. Dietary sources of vitamin E are vegetable oils of corn, soy, sunflower, almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, among others.
MARNYS Germar is an excellent supplement for those who want to take care of their hair, especially those who are subject to the continuous action of external agents, as well as obtain antioxidant protection.
HOW TO USE
1 – 2 capsules per day
|· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition.
· It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
· Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
· Keep away from children.
· Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.